Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Born Pretty Paris Eiffel Tower Nail Stickers





INSTANT NAIL ART

Nail art is one of those that relies on patience. There is a shortcut which are these ready made full nail stickers. These particular ones from the Born Pretty Store, have a unique design as compared to the patterned ones you see in store. With the Paris theme, you have the generic images relating to Paris making it quite exquisite. These designs are cute but can look a bit tacky.

I've never used any full nail stickers previously but these aren't hard to apply. Very easy actually. Each set consists of 14 nail stickers with 7 different sizes. You can tear them apart individually to make the application easier. Peeling the transparent film at the front then carefully peeling the nail sticker from the paper back will reveal a sticky back to adhere to your nail. Applying them onto my nail couldn't be any easier.

Carefully sticking them onto the nail and pressing them down to prevent any creases. For my first attempt, it was pretty good if I must say. Not perfect with a few "bubbles" and minor creases. I had used my nail clippers to get rid of the excess. The sizing fits fine but the shape can be a little bit off for a few nails next to the cuticles

The sticker quality is quite good. Has a slight plastic, vinyl feel believing it will last a decent time. After the first day, I cannot see any wear and tear but on day 2, it's starting to peel from the top of one nail. Some lasted up to 4 days with heavy use and had survived well after having contact with water. For $1.99, these are pretty decent and gave me a good first impression.

Have you tried any full nail stickers before?

9 comments:

  1. I like this post! And I love your blog! Followed you on Bloglovin. I hope you check my blog too and follow-back.

    xx
    thesenestedthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a nail art fan but these are so cool!!! I love the designs a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really pretty, love the vintage vibe~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. those are suuuuuper cute!!! :)) The designs are vintage-y which is even more awesome! Gig

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I always find nail wraps difficult to fit by the cuticles so I prefer ones that I can fill in with nail varnish, would be hard to do with these but they are adorable.
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried full nail stickers once, and I didn't have any luck with them, but these ones look so pretty! gig love

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems good. For less than 2$ it's great. The pattern is cute, I would wear them (:

    gig love <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty floral nail stickers! Very cute and nail art is just so fun! Looks good on your nails dear :) gig love

    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful are these?! I was so drawn to these when I saw the Eiffel Tower. I haven't seen any nail foils as pretty as these before.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments brightens up my day. Leave and comment and I'll reply back. Remember to check back. :).

Feel free to tweet me any questions if you want a quick reply @yuk_lui :) and follow my blog on Bloglovin.