Sunday, 1 December 2013

Winter's Growing

ootd1
ootd2

Jumper: French Connection*; Skort: Missguided; Tights: Pamela Mann;
Shoes: Wholesale7*;

I keep wearing shorts and skirts with tights matched with a knitted top. This may only be a three quarter sleeved top but some how it's keeping my warm and it's white! Something I don't usually go for. I have worn this on Tuesday and took photos there and then. However, I didn't have time to blog this as I wasn't at home for a few days and didn't bring my Macbook which I should have done.

What a week it has been! I was in Leeds on Monday for a job interview and I've had both rounds one after another rather a week apart. They really liked me and then they informed me that I got the job the next day! The CEO who I've never met wanted me on the team. Ah such a relief and feels like they've got high expectations of me now. No pressure or what?! Then I had to hunt for apartments and found my perfect one. Booked a flat viewing for this Tuesday and I cannot wait. I would most likely accept it, sign the contract etc then move in as soon as possible as I start on the 16th December. So soon right? There's no specific dress code so I would most definitely try and do more outfit posts when I start. This means I won't be working from home anymore. I will miss it.

Shocked that Paul Walked has died! R.I.P. I loved the Fast and Furious films franchise and really want to know what will happen to the 7th installment.

Happy 1st of December! Hope you have opened the first door of your advent calendar! I have and wondered if I should do a daily post of the YOU Beauty advent calendar goodies or do a post on the 24th December with everything or a weekly post? Opinions needed please.
"Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."
- Anaïs Nin

20 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) I love the skort, it looks great with the jumper x

    http://lovetelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations honey! Amazing news~ A weekly post of your advent goodies would be good to see <3

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen shorts like these in a few places and never really liked them but actually seeing them on I think they look completely different and SOO nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, it's beautiful!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove your gold statement necklace - where did you get it from? The Skort it also super cute - the whole outfit works so well together :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it from forever 21 last year. probably be able to find it on ebay :)

      Delete
  6. Those shorts are SO cute!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' btw, I love your bloggie!!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I have a necklace/collar the same as that one, but in silver. It is such a great statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts! Super cute outfit!

    xo's
    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shorts and tights!
    kisses, Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit
    momentofbeautybyjs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh congrats on the job! I'm currently applying for jobs, so stressful :(

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That gold and white top and necklace together are so perfect! Love it and also the shorts and hair matching! Colour coding will ALWAYS be important x x

    www.belle-jeunesse.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your skort!

    http://rubbieanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice one. Winter is coming. Winter cloths are now main attraction of all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bladdy gorgeous! love that skort! you have THEE prettiest eyes EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Faktycznie super blog. Podoba mi się design, bo strasznie zwracam na to uwagę. :) btw. obserwujemy?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love your leather origami skort, it went well with your knit top!

    ReplyDelete

Comments brightens up my day. Leave and comment and I'll reply back. Remember to check back. :).

Feel free to tweet me any questions if you want a quick reply @yuk_lui :) and follow my blog on Bloglovin.