Saturday, 17 March 2012

My Naked Face

Yes, post of me without make up and circle lenses. I never photoshop my photos. I'm happy going out without make up. I don't wear it everyday. Here's a photo, with a close up *awkward smile*:
Yes, this is what I look like when I wake up. It hasn't really taken courage. I'm not ashamed of my looks. I use make up to cover up uneven-ness and to define features. As you can see, I've got dark under eye circles from all the late night out and studying.

By the way, those aren't eye bags. These are known as "Aegyo Sal". I've had them since I was born. They're noticeable when I smile and it is known to give a youthful appearance. It's like a fat deposit under the eyes. No matter how many hours I sleep, I still have them. It's not a problem for me. However, I went out last night and are a bit puffy but a cucumber treatment would help it. :).

18 comments:

  1. You look really beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so brave, I totally understand it must take a lot of courage. You look pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're so cute. I love your blog posts and you always look beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You look pretty and fresh without the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i think its the lighting thats making me look more fresh lol

      Delete
  5. oh god! you are so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE! That's what I though x) And yes, many have yet to know about aegyo-sal ^^
    Props t you for having no shame girl!
    "No shame, no game" B) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! love your comments! people always think ive got bags and im like errr no -_-"

      Delete
  7. Your naked face is cute. :3 I have aeygo-sal as well. Mine look funnier than yours >:(!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww doubt it! i think mines pretty big :3

      Delete
  8. your skin looks flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaww..nicol,
    you're so pretty even without make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are absolutely adorable <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're gorgeous without the makeup =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments brightens up my day. Leave and comment and I'll reply back. Remember to check back. :).

Feel free to tweet me any questions if you want a quick reply @yuk_lui :) and follow my blog on Bloglovin.