Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Bootylicious

Been very busy last week with friends coming up and visiting me, birthdays etc and deadlines, I can relax now, well only for a bit before I carry with my homework. ><". Over the past week, I had purchased 3 boots. I'm fussy when it comes to footwear especially boots. I'll let the pictures do the talking. :). I've kind have worn them in too. Photographed them in different lighting.
Chelsea style ankle boots in black from Garage Shoes (£24.99):
Over the knee boots in black from Garage Shoes (RRP £19.99 but got it for £1 because of the current offer "Boots £1 when purchased with another pair):
Hamp zip ankle boots from Schuh in grey (looks more like taupe? :/) (£80):

8 comments:

  1. boots! i want some.... if only i had a job :P. Where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i need a job too ><" got it from garage shoes and schuh :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Suddenly I have a boot lemming!

    ReplyDelete

Comments brightens up my day. Leave and comment and I'll reply back. Remember to check back. :).

Feel free to tweet me any questions if you want a quick reply @yuk_lui :) and follow my blog on Bloglovin.